This is the third time this tournament format has been used in Namibia after the huge success of the event on the Timeout Beach Series 2017 & 2018!
We will only use one court for the whole tournament. Each category will play one after the other on the same court.
• A category (e.g. 2-a-side Ladies) will have a limited / maximum of 5 teams.
• The teams will play three timed rounds.
• The teams with the lowest points in the first and second rounds will be eliminated and the FINAL round will decide the podium positions among the last 3 teams in the category.
• There’s a winner’s side of the court and a challenger’s side of the court.
• Service always comes from the challenger’s side.
• The two teams play just one point, the team that wins the point goes to the winner’s side or stays on the winner’s side.
• The losing team goes to the back of the service queue and the next team challenges the winner’s side.
• To win a team point you must get to the winner’s side first and then win a point on the winner’s side.
1st round – 20 minutes (team with lowest points is eliminated)
2nd round – 15 minutes (team with lowest points is eliminated)
FINAL round – 15 minutes (last three teams to decide podium places)
Categories – (Limited to 5 teams per category, but you can enter multiple categories)
1. 1-a-side Open Category (any level & gender can enter)
2. 2-a-side Men
3. 2-a-side Ladies
4. 2-a-side Social
5. 2-a-side Youth Mixed (U17)
6. 2-a-side Experienced Mixed
7. 2-a-side Social Mixed
8. 4-a-side Youth Mixed (U17) (2 male & 2 females, no substitutes)
9. 4-a-side Experienced Mixed (2 male & 2 females, no substitutes)
10. 4-a-side Social Mixed (2 male & 2 females, no substitutes)
|Event Date||27.07.2019 9:00|
|Event End Date||27.07.2019 17:00|
|Location||DTS Beach Arena|
Events - Beach Volleyball