DTS Football Academy fees & info
1. Trial Period
Kids and persons interested may participate in DTS Football training sessions for two weeks to find out if this is what and where the candidate would like to play. These two weeks are for free.
2. Application Process
If after the two weeks the candidate decides that she/he would like to continue, then kindly
- Fill in the DTS Membership Application Form and get it signed by the DTS Head Coach, Mr Wieland Klinger (for information and registration) and one other DTS Club Member/ or coach.
- Pay the DTS full membership fee according to the DTS Membership Application Form to the bank account mentioned therein.
- Please use as reference: “Name and Surname of member/child/children” + “DTS Membership 2018”.
- Hand in the DTS Membership Application Form and also hand in or send proof of payment to Karin Curschmann, the DTS Club Administrator (Tel 085 5532457, ), or hand everything in either at the DTS bar of the Club or push it under the office door inside the Pool Room. If you have problems identifying the right amount of fees, please contact Karin directly. No cash deposits at the club, please!
Then the application will be processed within the Club and the information will be circled to the DTS Football Section Committee. This process takes +- 3 weeks or quicker.
Please make sure that you have an email address and mobile number which are working because all major information is sent out by email or whatsapp!
The DTS Club Fees are for the membership in the DTS Club only (for using the DTS Club facilities).
Note: There are additional Coaching Fees that are used for the DTS Youth Football Coaching Team and equipment which have to be paid separately and which are due per trimester as follows:
- January to April 1,400 N$ incl VAT to be paid latest by end of February 2018
- May to August 1,400 N$ incl VAT to be paid latest by end of May 2018
- September to December 1,400 N$ incl VAT to be paid latest by end of August 2018
- If full payment for all three trimesters is done by 28 February 2018, a discount applies and only 3,570 N$ of coaching fees have to be paid per child.
No refunds will be done. No splitting into monthly payments is possible. Strictly NO PAY – NO PLAY. There are no development players at DTS football section.
Furthermore by signing the membership application form for football you agree to obey by the attached Code of Conduct and you agree to support the football section with at least 1 hour per year of voluntary work / support or otherwise pay 200 N$ extra. Your support is urgently needed!
4. Training Equipment / Tournament Equipment
To promote the club identity, the team spirit and to improve our outside appearance the kids are only allowed to play in the white DTS training t-shirts which are available at otb (next to Craft Centre). Furthermore the kids have to play in the red DTS football shorts and red DTS football socks, all available at otb.
It is strongly recommended to equip the kids with football shoes and shin protectors as well as caps to keep the kids healthy.
For tournaments extra DTS football tournament t-shirts will be handed out and the parents are obliged to carefully wash and take care of these shirts until the end of the season. If not given back on time or damaged a fine of 150 N$ becomes due.
DTS shirts for adults are available at the DTS bar.
Please be aware that the 3 times training sessions per week are only compulsory for A-team players.